Seafield Road, Annan, looking north west back towards the town in May 2008. The bridge, which once carried the line serving the Solway Viaduct, had been adapted in the late 1950s to carry the waste water pipeline from Chapelcross nuclear power station (opened in 1959). The building dominating the background is part of a timber products company. For a view showing remains of both the Solway Viaduct and Chapelcross see 17107.
Location: Solway Junction
Company: Solway Junction Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 76245