|/ /1854||Selkirk and Galashiels Railway|
Act receives Royal assent.
|05/04/1856||Selkirk and Galashiels Railway|
|/ /1859||Selkirk and Galashiels RailwayNorth British Railway|
Selkirk and Galashiels Railway absorbed by North British Railway.
|/ /1900||Selkirk and Galashiels Railway|
Abbotsford Ferry station opened.
|05/01/1931||Selkirk and Galashiels Railway|
Abbotsford Ferry station closed, except for 'Braw Lads Gathering' specials.
|10/09/1951||Selkirk and Galashiels Railway|
Selkirk to Galashiels (Selkirk Junction) closed to passengers.
|02/01/1964||Selkirk and Galashiels Railway|
Selkirk to Netherdale Siding closed to freight.
|/11/1964||Selkirk and Galashiels Railway|
|03/10/1966||Selkirk and Galashiels Railway|
Netherdale Siding to Selkirk Junction closed to freight.
These locations are along the line.
This was a single platform station to the north east of a level crossing by the River Tweed.
Boldside and Abbotsford Ferry station was located by the Abbotsford Ferry over the River Tweed. The location is now known as Boleside, after a house built following the opening of the railway.
This was a single platform station on the south bank of the Ettrick Water just south of Ettrick Bridge where a road ran east to the Lindean estate. To the west was Lindean Smithy and Lindean Mill, a corn mill with a mill lade. 'Lindean' described more an area than a village or town.
This was the terminus of the short Selkirk and Galashiels Railway built in the north of the town of Selkirk. The line was built to Selkirk to serve the town and increasingly, after opening, to serve the large number of mills in the town.