|04/08/1853||Morpeth Branch (Blyth and Tyne Railway)|
|/10/1857||Morpeth Branch (Blyth and Tyne Railway)|
Opened to minerals.
|01/04/1858||Morpeth Branch (Blyth and Tyne Railway)|
Opened to passengers.
|/ /1862||Wansbeck Railway|
Line opened from Morpeth to Scot's Gap. The Blyth and Tyne Railway^s Morpeth [BT] station was used. This terminus was approached by first crossing over the Newcastle and Berwick Railway and then joining the Morpeth Branch (Blyth and Tyne Railway) at an east facing junction, trains then reversed into the terminus.
|/ /1871||Wansbeck RailwayNewcastle and Berwick Railway|
Curve (authorised in original Wansbeck Railway Act) put in to allow North British Railway trains to run into the main Morpeth station in either 1871 or 1872. The two companies built the curve towards each other, meeting in the middle. With this opening, the Wansbeck Railway trains stopped using the Morpeth Branch (Blyth and Tyne Railway)^s terminus.
|24/05/1880||Morpeth Branch (Blyth and Tyne Railway)|
The Blyth and Tyne Railway^s terminus station at Morpeth is closed to passengers. The former terminus becomes purely a goods yard.
This line is divided into a number of portions.
This is a closed station on an open line. It was located in Sleekburn, north east of Bedlington itself. The station building and platform remain. Two signal boxes also remain, at the level crossing to the north and south of the former station.