Also known as the Shawfield Branch. The short branch ran south west from Law Junction to serve the Law Collieries.
|/ /1866||Law Colliery Branch (Caledonian Railway)|
Shawfield Branch to Law Collieries opened.
|04/11/1867||Law Colliery Branch (Caledonian Railway)|
Opened to minerals.
These locations are along the line.
This was a four platform station which opened with the Wishaw Deviation (Caledonian Railway) of 1880 which met the Caledonian Railway of 1848 here. The station had a more or less east-west alignment. At this station trains from Glasgow were met by trains from the north coming via the deviation and could be joined to continue the journey south.