These locations are along the line.
This was a four platform station with two platforms on the main line and two on the branch to Crieff [1st]. It ws replaced by the present Gleneagles station. The main station building was on the northbound main line platform and had canopies. there was a building on the southbound main line platform and small shelter on the northbound branch platform.
This is a two platform station, and was built as a three platform station. The station has canopied platforms and station buildings similar to those which existed at Eglinton Street and Carstairs stations. It is a fine example of a superior Caledonian Railway station. The design was by James Miller. Not only did the station serve the surrounding area but also, from 1924, the ...More details