|/ /1897||Bute Docks Company|
Re-named the Cardiff Railway Company.
Re-named from the Bute Docks Company.
|12/08/1898||Treforest Line (Cardiff Railway)|
Railway projected from Roath to Heath (on the Rhymney Railway), Walnut Tree Gap and on to Treforest (and the Taff Vale Railway).
|02/11/1903||Roath Dock Branch (Great Western Railway, Cardiff Railway)|
Joint line opened from Pengam Junction to Queen Alexandra Dock, Cardiff.
|/ /1909||Treforest Line ([Cardiff Railway])|
Heath to Treforest opened, although Treforest Junction was not opened.
|/05/1909||Taff Vale Railway, Rhymney Railway, Cardiff Railway|
Merger proposed and amalgamation bills produced. (Merger fails.)
|/05/1909||[Taff Vale Railway], Treforest Lines ([Cardiff Railway])|
Temporary connection put in between the two lines at Treforest.
|12/10/1909||[Taff Vale Railway], Treforest Lines ([Cardiff Railway])|
Temporary connection removed.
Introduce railmotor service from Cardiff (Parade) to Rhydyfelin Halt.
|/ /1917||Taff Vale Railway, Rhymney Railway, Cardiff Railway|
E.A. Prosser, formerly of the Rhymney Railway, becomes Joint General Manager.
Service cut back from Rhydyfelin Halt to Coryton.
|/ /1940||Treforest Line ([Cardiff Railway])|
Rhydyfelin Viaduct demolished for war effort.
|/ /1952||Treforest Line (Cardiff Railway)|
Coryton northwards to Nantgarw Colliery closed on opening of a spur to Nantgarw by-products Plant from the Taff Vale Railway.
These locations are along the line.