Raploch Siding

Location type


Name and dates

Raploch Siding (1856-1959)

Opened on the Forth and Clyde Junction Railway.

Description

The siding was on the south side of the line, approached from the west.

Latterly this was a petrol siding for a Shell-Mex depot.

Tags

Siding oil depot

External links

NLS Collection OS map of 1892-1914
NLS Collection OS map of 1944-67
NLS Map
NLS Map

Books


The Vanished Railways of Old Western Dunbartonshire (Britains Railways/Old Photos)