Pitcrocknie Platform (1913-1951)
Opened on the Alyth Railway.
Initially a siding in a cutting, Porterockney Siding serving Pitcrocknie Farm to the north, a halt was opened here opposite the siding on the south side of the line.
The site is now a golf club car park, the cutting has been infilled. The trackbed is more obvious running west to Alyth.
The Alyth Golf Club course is to the north.
Alyth Junction [Branch platform]
Alyth Junction [Bay platform]
Washington [N and CAR]
Other railway and industry locations
Hatton Engine House
Forfar Road Level Crossing [Eassie]
Meigle Sculptured Stone Museum
Ardler West Level Crossing
Eassie Sculptured Stone
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|