Lindores [2nd] (1909-1951)
Opened on the Newburgh and North Fife Railway.
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This was a single platform station. There was a loop (probably a goods loop) immediately east. Glenburnie Junction was not far to the west where the line doubled before joining the Edinburgh and Northern Railway.
Other railway and industry locations
Clatchard Craig Quarry
Pitfour Clay Pit
Pitfour Brick and Tile Works
Abernethy Round Tower
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
Fife's Last Days of Steam
Fife's Lost Railways