This quarry was just north of Lairg station, to the north of the level crossing at the north end of that station. The quarry was rail served, via a headshunt on the east side of the line which was approached from the north. The siding may date from around 1947.
The quarry crushing plant was dismantled in 1949.
The siding was may have been taken out about 1957.
This was also the site of a brick works.
| Lairg Oil Depot|
Dalmore Signal Box
Dornoch Firth Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|