Kittybrewster [1st] (1856-1867)
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This was a station in the north of Aberdeen.
This station replaced Aberdeen Kittybrewster and was to its west. It was replaced by Kittybrewster [2nd] which was also to the west. The station was on the Aberdeen Waterloo branch.
Nothing remains of the station which closed as long ago as 1867.
Aberdeen Guild Street
Bridge of Don
Other railway and industry locations
Norco Butchers Factory
Hutcheon Street Tunnel
Aberdeen Gas Works
Denburn South Junction
Motor Hut House
St Machar^s Cathedral Transepts
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|