This was a two platform station. There was a single storey station building.
The station had a goods yard at the east end, north side of the line. The signal box was at the east end of the eastbound platform.
When opened there was little development in this area, it was opened for Kinfauns Castle and its estate.
The box closed in 1946, replaced with a ground frame and the station closed in 1950.
The railway is open but little remains of the station.
Perth Princes Street
Bridge of Earn [1st]
Bridge of Earn [2nd]
Perth Glasgow Road [Temporary]
Perth Glasgow Road
| Barnhill Carriage Sidings|
Tay Viaduct [Perth]
Perth Princes Street Shed
King James VI Golf Club
The Fergusson Gallery
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
An Illustrated History of Tayside's Railways