This goods yard was on the west side of the goods only The Switchback (Caledonian Railway). The sidings were approached from the north. It was a goods and mineral depot.
A signal box was located between the north end of the sidings and the main line. This opened with the line and closed in 1947.
The yard remained open until line closure in 1964.
A temporary box was used south of Kennyhill at Haghill around 1914. The box appears on the 1912 OS map along with a siding on the east side of the line, accessed from the south. An underline bridge was stopped up on the east side. Possibly bridge stabilisation works.
London Road [Glasgow]
St Rollox [2nd]
| Haghill Destructor|
Parkhead North Goods
Netherfield Chemical Works
Camlachie Signal Box
Provan Gas Works
Parkhead Junction [NB]
Parkhead Railway Wheel and Axle Works
Blochairn Steel Works
Parkhead Junction [CR]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|02/07/1888||The Switchback (Caledonian Railway)|
Kennyhill Goods opened,