Findhorn Viaduct [Tomatin] (1897-)
Opened on the Inverness and Aviemore Direct Railway (Highland Railway).
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This viaduct is south east of the former Tomatin station and Tomatin Viaduct.
This is a single track 9 span girder viaduct, 1335 ft long with a maximum height of 144 ft. The designers were John Fowler and Murdoch Paterson of the Highland Railway.
Boat of Garten
Castle Stuart Platform
Ballifurth Farm Halt
Other railway and industry locations
Findhorn Viaduct [Tomatin]
Baddengorm Burn Viaduct
Dulnain Viaduct [Carrbridge]
Carrbridge Heritage Park
Boat of Garten Shed
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|