Elvan Water Viaduct (1901-1950)
Opened on the Leadhills and Wanlockhead Branch (Caledonian Railway).
This single two arch concrete viaduct carried the Leadhills and Wanlockhead Branch (Caledonian Railway) over the Elvan Water on the way to Elvanfoot.
The viaduct has been demolished.
Other railway and industry locations
Crawford Viaduct [Camps Reservoir Railway]
Risping Cleuch Viaduct
Wandel Mill Signal Box
Harthope Signal Box
Greskine Signal Box
Wanlockhead Beam Engine
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|