Elrington Halt (1926-1930)
Opened on the Hexham and Allendale Railway.
This was a single platform station. The platform and two storey stone stationmaster's house and timber platform building were on the north side. There was a goods yard at the east end, on the north side of the line and approached from the east.
The stationmaster's house remains in use as a house. The platform and loading bank to the east remain intact.
Haydon Bridge [1st]
Bishopside Halt Milk Platform
Other railway and industry locations
Glen due Quarry
Langley Lead Works
Fourstones Colliery and Lime Works
Acomb Colliery Junction [2nd]
Acomb Colliery Junction [1st]
Howford Brick and Tile Works
Tyne Viaduct [Border Counties]
Border Counties Junction
Acomb Colliery Coke Ovens
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|