Eastfield Road Bridge (1831-1860)
Opened on the Dundee and Newtyle Railway.
This road bridge crossed over the original course of the Dundee and Newtyle Railway north of Eastfield Farm, east of Auchterhouse.
This part of the original alignment was closed in 1860 when replaced by Dundee and Newtyle Deviations (Scottish Central Railway).
Baldovan and Downfield
Alyth Junction [Bay platform]
Alyth Junction [Branch platform]
Other railway and industry locations
Eastfield Road Bridge
Auchrie Quarry Siding
Rose Mills Chemicals
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|