Dublin Westland Row (1854-1966)
Dublin Pearse (1966-)
Opened on the Dublin and Kingstown Railway.
|04/10/1834||Dublin and Kingstown Railway|
Locomotive ^Vauxhall^ hauls test train from Dublin to Williamstown [Ireland]. First ^engine hospital^ at Serpentine Avenue.
|17/12/1834||Dublin and Kingstown Railway|
Dublin to Dunleary (Kingstown) opened. First train hauled by locomotive ^Hibernia^. Intermediate station at Blackrock.
|/ /1836||Dublin and Kingstown Railway|
When the Dock Distillery closes, other distillers contribute to costs of establishing workshops on its site at Lower Grand Canal Street near Dublin station (Grand Canal Street Works). This replaced the original at Serpentine Avenue.
|/ /1854||Dublin and Kingstown Railway|
Dublin renamed Dublin Westland Row
Extended north from Dublin Westland Row to Dublin Amiens Street, new station opened at Tara Street and George^s Quay.
|01/05/1891||City of Dublin Junction Railways|
Fully opened between Dublin Westland Row (end-on junction) and Dublin Amiens Street (where additional platforms were laid alongside the existing station, the junction being to the north east).
|/10/1941||Dublin, Wicklow and Wexford Railway|
Trains from Wexford had used Dublin Harcourt Street, that route bring considered the main line. From this date the coastal route via Dun Laoghaire to Dublin Westland Row becomes the main line.
|/ /1966||Dublin and Kingstown Railway|
Dublin Westland Row renamed Dublin Pearse.