Dalry Road Shed (1861-1965)
Dalry Road Shed was located in the 'V' of the junction between the Caledonian Railway's Edinburgh branch and what was originally the Granton Branch, later the approach to Haymarket West Junction.
British Railways assigned the code 64C.
The shed closed in 1965 and the site is now part of the Western Approach Road and a park.
Murrayfield Stadium [Tram]
Shandwick Place [Tram]
Edinburgh Princes Street
Other railway and industry locations
Waverley Oil and Cake Mills
Dalry Middle Junction
Dalry Junction [Edinburgh]
Edinburgh and Dumfriesshire Dairy
Haymarket East Junction
Haymarket Shed [1st]
Morrison Street Goods
Haymarket Central Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|