This signal box, 3/4 of a mile north west of Rogart, opened in 1890.
This may have been for the Dalmore Quarry, to the west, or for replacement of the River Fleet bridge, just to the south east.
The box was replaced with a ground frame.
| Acheilidh Crossing|
Golspie Burn Viaduct
Lairg Oil Depot
Dunrobin Carriage Shed
Dunrobin Castle [Castle]
Carn Liath Broch
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|