This is a large fishing harbour. Entry is from the western end and there are four large basins and a smaller one at the west end.
The Highland Railway arrived at Buckie [HR] in 1884 and the Great North of Scotland Railway at Buckie [GNSR] in 1886. Fish traffic was considerable and the although the latter had a large goods yard the former, more distant and uphill, was also needed.
The Highland station ultimately closed in 1933, the GNoSR in 1968.
The harbour remains in use for fishing boats.
| Buckie Maltings|
Cullen Burn Viaduct
Cullen North Deskford Street Bridge
Cullen Castle Street Viaduct
Cullen Seafield Street Viaduct
Fochabers Town Shed
Tugnet Ice House
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|