Cambusavie Platform (1902-1960)
Opened on the Dornoch Light Railway.
This was a single platform halt on the north side of a level crossing alongside Loch Fleet. The platform was on the south side of the line beside the road. To the immediate west was a road junction.
Northwards from the halt the line ran to the south end of The Mound causeway where it recrossed a road before running on causeway to The Mound station.
The timber platform remains, overgrown and falling apart.
Other railway and industry locations
Dunrobin Carriage Shed
Dunrobin Castle [Castle]
Carn Liath Broch
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|