Bridge of Don (1900-1949)
Opened on the Murcur Railway / Strabathie Light Railway.
This was the southern terminus of the narrow gauge Strabathie Light Railway. The station was the Aberdeen depot of the Blackdog Brick Works of the Seaton Brick and Tile Company. The depot opened in 1899 and opened to passengers in 1900.
The brick works closed in 1924 after which the railway was used by the Murcar Golf Course, becoming the Murcar Railway.
The sidings were to the west of the passenger terminus and there was a motor house at the north end, east side of the line,
The station was close to the Bridge of Don and the Royal Aberdeen Golf Course.
Berryhill (Murcar Golf Club)
Aberdeen Guild Street
Blackdog (Strabathie Brick Works)
Other railway and industry locations
Motor Hut House
Norco Butchers Factory
Aberdeen Gas Works
Hutcheon Street Tunnel
Aberdeen Regent Quay
Aberdeen Regent Bridge
St Machar^s Cathedral Transepts
Murcar Golf Course
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|