Opened on the Kinross-shire Railway.
This was a two platform station with the main building, a single storey, on the northbound platform. There were sidings at the south end, on the west side of the line, approached by reversal. The box was at the south end of the northbound platform. The station closed in 1930, signal box closed in 1957 and the line completely closed in 1970.
The goods yard is partly built over but the station buildings survive in modified form.
Blairadam itself is around a mile to the south.
Loch Leven Curler^s Platform
Kinross Junction [1st]
Kinross Junction [2nd]
Other railway and industry locations
Benarty Signal Box
Kelty Gas Works
Kelty Pit No 1
Kelty Pit No 3
Kelty North Junction
Kelty South Junction
Mary (Lochore) Colliery
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|