Eastfield Shed

Ex-NBR Holmes 4-4-0 no 62282 in the sidings at Eastfield on 26 June 1950. Built at Cowlairs in 1890 and withdrawn from Carlisle Canal in February 1950, the locomotive was awaiting disposal at this time.

Location: Eastfield Shed

Company: Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Make contact: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Date: 26/06/1950

Image number: 62769


Other photographs of Eastfield Shed on RailScot