Parkhead Junction [NB]

V3 67643 passing Parkhead Junction eastbound on 1 May 1958 with a Hyndland - Airdrie train. The line running off to the right is the link to Haghill Junction see image 11305. In the left background the bridge carrying the Switchback can be seen crossing the formation just beyond the site of Parkhead North station (closed September 1955).

Location: Parkhead Junction [NB]

Company: Glasgow and Coatbridge Branch (North British Railway)

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Make contact: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Date: 01/05/1958

Image number: 52051


Other photographs of Parkhead Junction [NB] on RailScot