Doncaster

A DMU approaching Doncaster from the south in 1976. The tower of the 1858 Church of St James, funded primarily by shareholders of the Great Northern Railway, stands in the left background.

Location: Doncaster

Company: Peterborough to Doncaster Line (Great Northern Railway)

Photographer: Ian Dinmore

Contact photographer: Ian Dinmore

Contact editor

Date: 1976

Image number: 39130


Other photographs of Doncaster on RailScot