|/ /1867||Taff Bargoed Joint Line (Great Western Railway and Rhymney Railway)|
Agreement to build line from Nelson to Dowlais for hauling iron ore from Cardiff to the Dowlais Iron Works.
|01/11/1868||Extension to Rumney Railway (Brecon and Merthyr Railway)|
Northern section opened from Pant to Deri. The Rhymney Railway had running powers from Deri to Fochriew and Pantywaun for freight and had a connection from Fochriew to the Taff Bargoed Joint Line.
|/ /1871||Rhymney Railway|
Connection made between the Rhymney Railway (at south facing Penalltau Branch Junction) to a west facing junction on the Taff Vale Extension. This gave access to the line as far west as Middle Duffryn Junction and also the Taff Bargoed Joint Line and Quakers Yard and Merthyr Joint Railway both of which were jointly owned by the Great Western Railway and the Rhymney Railway to compete with the Taff Vale Railway.
|15/06/1964||Taff Bargoed Joint Line (Great Western Railway and Rhymney Railway)|
Closed to passengers.
|/ /1965||Taff Bargoed Joint Line (Great Western Railway and Rhymney Railway)|
Connected to Ocean Colliery and Taff Merthyr Colliery on closure of the Taff Vale Extension.