|04/08/1853||Morpeth Branch (Blyth and Tyne Railway)|
|/10/1857||Morpeth Branch (Blyth and Tyne Railway)|
Opened to minerals.
|01/04/1858||Morpeth Branch (Blyth and Tyne Railway)|
Opened to passengers.
|/ /1862||Wansbeck Railway|
Line opened from Morpeth [BT] (Blyth and Tyne Railroad) to Scot's Gap. The Blyth and Tyne Railroad's Morpeth station was used. This terminus was approached by first crossing over the Newcastle and Berwick Railway and then joining the Morpeth Branch at an east facing junction, trains then reversed into the terminus.
|/ /1871||Wansbeck RailwayNewcastle and Berwick Railway|
Curve (authorised in original Wansbeck Railway Act) put in to allow North British Railway trains to run into the main Morpeth station in either 1871 or 1872. The two companies built the curve towards each other, meeting in the middle. On opening the Wansbeck Railway trains stopped using the Blyth and Tyne Railway's Morpeth Branch terminus.
|24/05/1880||Morpeth Branch (Blyth and Tyne Railway)|
The Blyth and Tyne Railway's terminus station at Morpeth is closed to passengers. Station becomes goods yard.