|19/06/1882||Linwood Branch (Caledonian Railway)|
The branch is purchased by the Caledonian Railway. (The Clippens Branch (Caledonian Railway) private extension is purchased in 1889.)
These locations are along the line.
This junction was north west of Paisley and was the location where the single track Linwood Goods [CR] branch joined the Glasgow, Paisley and Greenock Railway. It had a connection into the Clippens Oil Works at Linwood.