|/ /1876||Cults and Pitlessie Lime Works Railway|
Opened by the Earl of Glasgow (owner of all the property concerned). Private locomotives used.
|/ /1923||Cults and Pitlessie Lime Works Railway|
LNER Z4s occasionally worked line.
|/ /1947||Cults and Pitlessie Lime Works Railway|
Line closed. Signal box at Cults Siding probably closed.
This line is divided into a number of portions.
This siding, west of Springfield, gave access to the Cults and Pitlessie Lime Works Railway which ran south. A pair of sidings made a trailing connection to the southbound line, these sidings were a headshunt for the branch. There was a short loop on the branch close to the connection. A signal box as located on the north side of the main line.