This was 4 ft 8.5 in railway linking Corncockle Quarry, a sandstone quarry providing stone for buildings in Glasgow, to Nethercleugh station.
The line opened around 1884 and closed before the Second World War.
Corncockle Bridge is 'B' listed due to the importance of the quarry to Glasgow.
The line had three locomotives, (unnamed) of 1884, C.C.R. of 1885 and Urmston of 1888. The unnamed was requisitioned for the Great War, the others withdrawn in 1938 on line closure.
These locations are along the line.