College Goods Signal Box [NBR] (1904-1908)
High Street Goods Signal Box (1908-1967)
Opened on the Glasgow and Coatbridge Branch (North British Railway).
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This signal box controlled the east end of High Street Goods. It opened around 1904 and closed in 1967. The goods depot remained open until 1982. The shell of the box survived into the 2000s.
Glasgow Queen Street High Level
Glasgow Queen Street Low Level
Glasgow St Enoch
Other railway and industry locations
High Street Goods Signal Box
High Street Junction
College North Junction
College Goods Signal Box [GSWR]
Barrack Street Tunnel
Bridgeton Cross South Junction
Barracks Mineral Yard
Bellgrove Cattle Market
Bridgeton Central Junction
Bellgrove Independent Tunnel
St Johns Junction
High Street Goods
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|