Weeton [Lancashire] Signal Box (1877-1981)
Opened on the Preston and Wyre Railway, Dock and Harbour.
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This signal box from around 1877 survived until the early 1980s. The location was south of Weeton where the B5260 crossed the line. Weeton [Lancashire] station was to the west of Weeton.
Kirkham and Wesham
Warton Lytham Dock
Other railway and industry locations
Lytham Old Junction
Singleton Bank Signal Box
Kirkham North Junction
Todderstaffe Signal Box
Poulton No 1 Junction
Lytham Goods Junction
Spen Lane Signal Box
Poulton No 4 Junction
Poulton No 5 Junction
Waterloo Road [Tram]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|