Cwmaman Colliery Halt
| Rhondda and Swansea Bay Junction|
Fernhill No 1, 2 and 4 Collieries
Maerdy Colliery (here?)
Lluest wen Reservoir
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|07/08/1856||Rhondda Valley Branches (Taff Vale Railway)|
Extension to Treherbert opened.
|07/01/1863||Rhondda Valley Branches (Taff Vale Railway)|
Ystrad to Treherbert opened to passengers.
|/ /1873||Rhondda Valley and Hirwain Junction Railway|
Only partly opened from Blaenrhondda Branch Junction, Treherbert, to Blaenrhondda Colliery. The line was worked by the Taff Vale Railway.