This station was south of Stobo Castle. Initially it had a single platform (north side of line) with a goods yard on the north side of the line, approached from the east. The goods yard contained a stone goods shed. A loop was added in 1906 and a westbound platform added. The station building, a single storey, was on the original now platform now the eastbound.
The signal box closed in 1921.
After closure the platforms remain with the station building in use as a house. In the 1990s the goods shed was converted into a house.
Other railway and industry locations
Peebles Shed [CR]
Peebles West Goods
Peebles CR and NBR Junction
March Street Mills
Peebles Tweed Viaduct
Cross Kirk Peebles
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|