Stobhill Hospital (1904-)
Opened on the Hamiltonhill Branch (Caledonian Railway).
This is a hospital in the north east of Glasgow. The original hospital opened in 1904 and a new one on part of the site in 2009.
The hospital was served by a siding on the south side of the Hamiltonhill Branch (Caledonian Railway), approached from the west. This closed in 1965.
St Rollox [2nd]
Possilpark and Parkhouse
St Rollox [1st]
Other railway and industry locations
Springburn Park Goods
Cowlairs East Junction
Atlas Works [2nd]
Cowlairs Panel Box
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|