Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.Opened on the Scottish Midland Junction Railway.
This station was half a mile south of Stanley Junction, which replaced it in 1856.
This first station was slightly more convenient for the village, the station was directly to its west, but was not located at the planned junction. The station was located further north east to a new site when the Perth and Dunkeld Railway opened.
A cutting between Perth Road and Mill Street is identified as the site, however the site just to the north of Craig House seems more likely.
Perth Glasgow Road [Temporary]
Perth Glasgow Road
Perth Princes Street
| Bankfoot Shed|
Almond Valley Junction
Inchtuthil Legionary Fortress
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
An Illustrated History of Tayside's Railways
Tayside's Last Days of Steam
|The Railways of Strathmore (Perth, Forfar and Brechin)|