Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.Opened on the Edinburgh and Northern Railway.
This station replaced Sinclairtown [1st] station, just to the west, in 1909.
The booking offices was located above the line alongside Clair Street which was to the west of the station. There were waiting rooms in typical North British Railway style on each platform.
For the opening of this station and alterations to the goods yard at the old station a new signal box was provided at the old station, to the west of its goods yard.
The station closed in 1969 and the buildings and stairways up to the street level removed.
Glenrothes with Thornton
Thornton Junction [W&BR]
| Sinclairtown NCL Depot|
Kirkcaldy Harbour Maltings
East Bridge Flour Mills
Kirkcaldy Corporation Tramways Power Station
Victoria Stone Dressing Siding
Dunniker Coach Works
Victoria Cabinet Works
Victoria Road Maltings
Kirkcaldy Harbour Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
Burntisland: Fife's Railway Port (Locomotion papers)
Fife's Last Days of Steam
Fife's Lost Railways
Railways of Fife
The Railways of Fife