Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.Opened on the Lancaster and Preston Junction Railway.
This short lived station was replaced by Scorton [Lancashire] [2nd] not far to the north. It opened on 26th June 1840 and closed in August. It was south of Scorton.
The station may only have consisted of a sentry box alongside the track
Nothing remains of this station, not surprisingly.
Scorton [Lancashire] [2nd]
Garstang and Catterall
| Wyre Viaduct|
Brock Water Troughs
Lancaster Old Junction
Ladies Walk Sidings
Ladies Walk Siding
Lancaster (Carriage and Wagon Works)
Heysham Power Station
Lancaster Power Station
Lancaster Castle [Castle]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|