Rosyth Halt (1917-1983)
Opened on the Dunfermline and Queensferry Railway.
Open on the Fife Circle.
This is a two platform station. It was notable for the street level ticket office on brick piers, accessed from the pavement by a footbridge. Sadly this was demolished in 1999.
The station opened in 1917, a signal box opening in 1917.
The station is on the northern edge of Rosyth itself. Rosyth Dockyard, a private station, served the Royal Navy base to the south. The Dunfermline and District Tramways extended to Rosyth in 1918, closing in 1937. The signal box closed in 1926.
Dunfermline (Comely Park)
Dunfermline Queen Margaret
North Queensferry [1st]
Other railway and industry locations
Inverkeithing North Junction
Inverkeithing Central Junction
Inverkeithing East Junction
Inverkeithing South Junction
Castlekey Fuel Storage Bunker
Rosyth Tank Farm
Dunfermline Tram Depot
Caldwell^s Paper Mill
Naval Base Junction
St Leonard^s Works (Linen Damask)
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|