Opened on the Cromarty and Dingwall Light Railway.
This station was never completed and not opened. It was intended to have a platform, waiting room, siding with a loading bank and house.
Construction was abandoned in 1915.
Permanent track nearly reached the location from Cromarty (permanent way petered out at Jemimaville, with temporary way continuing further west) but the station was not built. It would have been alongside a level crossing with the B8163 just north of its junction with the B9160.
Newhall House is to the north west.
Fort George [2nd]
Other railway and industry locations
Gean Burn Bridge
Farness Bridge and LC
Shore Mill Bridge
Jemimaville Level Crossing
Woodside Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|