This two platform station had a loop and was located on the single track Knott End line. To the immediate west was a level crossing, the loop completing on the west side. There was a goods yard at the east end, accessed by a reversing spur from the down loop.
There was a station house on the down platform at the west end and a timber station building half way along the same platform.
Winmarleigh is roughly 1.5 miles to the north and Nateby just under a mile to the south.
The station closed in 1930 and line in 1963, the loop being taken out before the end.
Two houses now occupy the station site. The trackbed to the west can be discerned.
Scorton [Lancashire] [1st]
Scorton [Lancashire] [2nd]
Garstang and Catterall
Potters Brook Br 81 [LC]
| Nateby Hall Bridge [LC]
Brock Water Troughs
Brock Aqueduct 46 [LC]
Glasson Branch Junction [LC]
Galgate Bridge [LC]
Ellel Hall Bridge [LC]
Hollowforth Aqueduct 38 [LC]
Calder Aqueduct [LC]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.