Montrave Goods (1898-1964)
Opened on the East Fife Central Railway.
This goods station was on the north side of the single track line, and served from the east.
The line itself was goods only.
A railway cottage remains here, to the north of the goods station site.
Other railway and industry locations
Sir Andrew Wood^s Canal
Silverburn Flax Mill
Cults Lime Works
Bunzion Lime Works
Leven Dock Junction
Hill of Tarvit Mansion
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
The East Fife Central Railway
The East of Fife Central Railway: The Lochty Line (Oakwood Library of Railway History)
The Railways of Fife