Milton Junction [Leuchars]

Location type

Junction


Name and dates

Milton Junction [Leuchars] (1852-1969)

Opened on the Edinburgh and Northern Railway.

Opened on the St Andrews Railway.

Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.


Description

This junction was just south of Leuchars and faced that station. Originally the junction station was Leuchars [1st], somewhat further north.


Tags

Junction