Lundin Links (1857-1965)
Opened on the East of Fife Railway.
This was a single platform station with the platform on the north side of a single track line. There was a goods station at the west end, served from the west.
The building was of an early North British Railway design. A station cottage, at 90 degrees to the line, was at the west end of the platform, perhaps this was the original building.
The station site has been cleared and is now a dirt carpark near the Lundin Golf Club.
Further west from the station was a siding, served from the east, for a Silverburn Flax Mill and, beyond that, another set of sidings for the Durie Colliery.
Thornton Junction [W&BR]
Other railway and industry locations
Silverburn Flax Mill
Sir Andrew Wood^s Canal
Methil Power Station
Wemyss Saw Planing and Moulding Mills
Methil East Junction
Methil Hydraulic Power Station
Aberhill Tram Depot
River Leven [Fife]
Methil Dock No 3
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|