Largo Viaduct

Location type

Bridge

Name and dates

Largo Viaduct (1857-1966)

Opened on the East of Fife Railway.

Description

This is a disused single track four arch masonryt viaduct. It is 264 ft long overall and 53 ft high.

The line over the viaduct fell out of use in 1965 to passengers and completely in 1966.

The viaduct is often photographed from Lower Largo^s harbour to its the south.

Tags

Viaduct

External links

Canmore site record
NLS Collection OS map of 1892-1914
NLS Collection OS map of 1944-67
NLS Map
NLS Map

Facilities

Listing: B