Knaresborough (Hay Park Lane) (1848-1851)
Opened on the East and West Yorkshire Junction Railway.
Opened on the Knaresborough Extension (York and North Midland Railway).
This was a temporary terminus of the East and West Yorkshire Junction Railway before the line was extended west through Knaresborough Tunnel to the permanent, and shared, Knaresborough station.
Shortly before the extension opened the East and West Yorkshire Junction Railway was taken over by the York and North Midland Railway.
The terminus was to the east of the town.
Crimple Junction [Station]
Other railway and industry locations
Knaresborough Goods Junction
Belmont Junction [Harrogate]
Starbeck North Junction
Crimple Valley Viaduct
Wetherby West Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|