This was a single platform station on the Kincardine Branch (North British Railway). The platform was on the east side of the line with a station building and later a station cottage.
There were no goods facilities, however the Kilbagie Paper Mill (Forth Paper Mills) was to the west and served by a line running from a reversing spur on the west side of the line south of the station.
The station closed in 1930. The line ceased to be used in 1981 but the track was left in place.
In 2008 the line was reopened on relaid track. The station house remains in use as a house but nothing remains of the station.
Kilbagie House is west of the former station.
Clackmannan and Kennet
| Kilbagie Papermill|
Brucefield Colliery Signal Box
Kincardine Ground Frame
Kincardine Power Station
Tulligarth Colliery Pit No 3
Tulligarth Colliery Pit No 2
Cherryton Brick Works
Tulligarth Signal Box
Black Devon Viaduct
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|17/09/1894||Kincardine Branch (North British Railway)|
Kilbagie station opened.