Inchcoonans Goods (1847-1956)
Opened on the Dundee and Perth Railway.
This goods station was on the south side of the line and served from the west. A siding running south served the Errol Brick and Tile Works.
A signal box survived here until 1988 on the west side of the level crossing and south of the line. This was to the east of the goods station. A railway cottage survives on the north side of the railway, east of the level crossing. The loading bank survives in the former yard.
Other railway and industry locations
Grange Signal Box
Pitfour Clay Pit
Pitfour Brick and Tile Works
Clatchard Craig Quarry
Heavy Horse Centre
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
An Illustrated History of Tayside's Railways